To keep your jewellery looking good there are few steps to follow:
- When storing your jewellery store pieces in a soft lined box or an individual pouch to avoid them touching each other or getting tangled. This will help prevent scratches
- Try to avoid wearing your jewellery when using any chemical cleaning products or when in chlorinated water. Remove and store safely.
- Do not spray perfume on to your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when exercising or when doing activities which may lead to damage or scratching such as DIY or gardening.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when at the beach or in the sea. Just think of all those tiny grains or sands gradually scratching your beautiful piece!
- With silver and gold a soft lint free cloth can be used to polish your piece. You can also soak your jewellery in luke warm water with a dash of washing up soap and with a soft toothbrush very gently remove any build up of day to day residue and dirt.
- Please note pearls should only be cleaned with a dry soft lint free cloth.